March 31, 2010

Spring Cleaning and a Little Teasing

 So today is a bit of a teaser post.  hehe.  I took a few pictures of some new beads before I put them out for the Madison bead show.  Up top is the one and only Round Owl!  But don't worry, there will be more! I added her to my website if you are interested in pre-ordering. I actually made this one up into a necklace during the show, which I will show you later, after I get it unpacked and photographed.  She was mostly a test, done at the end of my last wet clay cycle, and I will definitely make more!  She made me squee with cuteness!  Below, I made some birds and nests in the more rusty brown color, shown next to the original sandy brown color.  I really like this color, and it goes with the owls, so I think I will be adding it as an option.
 I am still working on unpacking and cleaning up.  This morning I restocked the Etsy shop, and decided to have a Spring Cleaning Sale to make room for all these new items!  I've got about 20 items all under $10, which is a really great deal, so I hope you will click on over and help me clean up the studio!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

7 comments:

  1. Squeeing along with you! That owl is the cutest thing, and seeing this reminds me that I have one of your bird nests (that I bought at B&B last year, by the way) that has to come out and play! Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM! Now send them over and no one gets hurt, m'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute that I just want to kiss her little round belly! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love owls, and that bead is fantastic. Love the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh that owl is adorable. My little niece collects owls so she would love this. I look forward to seeing more!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete