March 17, 2010

Peeking through the Keyhole

I've been so busy I forgot to blog yesterday!  I've got a lot going on... working on two wholesale orders, some stuff requested by a magazine for a spread, my regular orders, and a show this weekend (oh, and one next weekend too).  Whee!  I have a giant pile of beads to sand today, shipping to do, and I need to work on packaging.  Busy Busy.  Plus I think we are going to get the grill out and drink some beer to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I gotta get moving on all of that, lol.  Here are some new keyhole pieces that have come out of the kilns in the last few days!



Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

5 comments:

  1. I really like these keyhole pieces...I've always been enamored with doors & windows...so the keyholes are great!
    Bead Happy (and happy sanding)!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all! I want to make stuff with these keyhole pendants so badly! Gotta save them for my bead shows though. >_<

    ReplyDelete