March 23, 2010

Owls and Owlets

Lookie at the new Mama Owl Pendants and Owlet charms I have been working on! So cute!  I have been inspired by the Owl Box live stream of Molly the owl hatching her little eggs.  It's strangely addictive to watch a bird in its home, but it is somehow relaxing.
I have had a lot of inquiries about the new Owl designs, so I have added two styles of Mama Owl Pendants to the website, and I am making more right now, so they will be likely to ship next week if you place an order.


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

9 comments:

  1. Oooohh! I feel wiser just for seeing them! haaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those are wonderful!! If you like watching birds (and who doesn't), you might want to check out this eagle cam:
    http://suttoncenter.org/pages/live_eagle_camera

    It takes awhile to load :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie I LOVE these, I must have one. Everyone must have one.

    Owls are symbolic of inner-knowing, psychic ability, and intuition.

    If an owl has visited you, an incredible gift has been bestowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are wonderful! we are hooked on molly and her owlets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been sucked into the Molly fever along with half the country! I love these pendants :-)

    ReplyDelete