March 9, 2010

Making Time

 The past few days have been busy and filled with activity.  I have many things to do, but I have also been making time to get some good rest, enjoy the beautiful weather, making new stuff, and other things that are good for my self.  I was thinking about time and how I have been spending mine while I was making these new Time Wheel components.  I imagined that while I made each one, it magically gave me more time, like some kind of clay time machine.  Alas, it's not true, but it was fun to think about while I worked. They are in the kiln now for the first firing, and I hope to glaze them soon.  I am rather excited to see them finished!

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Your ceramics are so great. Especially the key items! Soon I will be buying one...am so broke just now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet,
    Thanks so much! I love working with keys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy creating...good for you...I'm waiting patiently for some Art Clay to arrive, because I live in Canada it takes forever to get here!!! :0)
    Enjoy your relaxation and beautiful weather...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete