March 8, 2010

Heart Windows

 I knew I would love these new Heart Window pendants as soon as I made the first one, so I am really glad I made a bunch so I could offer some on Etsy and still hoard some for myself!  I woke up feeling a bit blah and unmotivated today, but I was able to finally get up and get stuff done. I decided to get lots of exercise and fresh air to chase the blahs away, and it helped clear my mind so I was able to do my shipping and some taxes too.  I also went out to dinner with my brother and rambled on about my frustrations, so that helped too.  Now I am looking forward to working in clay for the night, and maybe watching a movie.  It turned out to be a pretty good day after all.

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Love your heart window pendants...You are so talented and smart!

    Great way to fight the blahs...I'm going to try the same thing tomorrow...it rained here today...tomorrow sunshine and 75....ahhh Spring!

    Thank you,

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a crummy wakeup, too, but it got better after a walk. Love the heart-y window. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear blogger!

    Your blog is a real work of art!

    We are online beads and Swarovski crystals supplier http://www.e-beads.co.uk. We find your blog interesting for us and in a way related to our topic. We would much appreciate if you could place the link to our site on your blog. Please kindly email me back with your comments on our offer and your terms and criteria.

    Thank you in advance.
    Looking forward to your reply.
    My email is annmoseva@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete