February 2, 2010

Treasures from Lynn Davis

Check out this awesome stash of beads I got from the fabulous Lynn Davis!  We know each other from Art Bead Scene and over the holidays discovered our mutual admiration.  We decided to do a trade, which by the way is one of my favorite things to do as an artist!  I received some of her resin pieces and metal components, all of which I am excited to work with.  The little "safety matches" bead above ties into some new work that I hope to show next week, and will probably end up in a piece with some of those.  The others will just be fun to play with!  

I have the bead room warmed up with a little space heater, and it is calling me, even though I am feeling sort of achy and tired today.  I think I will go poke around in there for the afternoon.  Have a great day!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be purchased at her Etsy shop and her jewelry and gifts can be purchased in her Etsy Galleria.

If you would like to leave a comment on this post, please go to the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment