February 3, 2010

Art Beads Artistry: Sweetheart Bracelet

Last month, before my trip, I was given the opportunity to pick out some Valentine’s Day beads and components from the fabulous website Art Beads.  They arrived for me the day I returned from the cruise and they were a cheerful little pick-me-up after a lot of traveling.  I ordered a pair of pretty sterling and red enamel heart charms, a detailed swirly sterling heart toggle clasp, and six of the tiniest, cutest little heart padlock charms.  They are adorable, and have a different design on each side.
I thought the silver charms and clasp would make a nice match with my little Heart Flutter Charms.  I also had some little accents to pair with it, so I made up this quick and cute Sweetheart Bracelet! I added some matte black czech firepolish beads and some pewter beaded spacers.  I love it!
I have listed some sets of the Heart Flutter charms and accent beads in my Etsy shop in the Sweet Heart section. While I was in a Valentiney mood, I made a necklace that would match this bracelet.  I'll save that to show you tomorrow!

The heart themed silver charms and findings used in the previous post, specifically referenced as from Art Beads were provided as promotional gifts by for review or design partnership purposes.





Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be purchased at her Etsy shop and her jewelry and gifts can be purchased in her Etsy Galleria.

If you would like to leave a comment on this post, please go to the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love the hearts, and love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the little tiny ones the most! I wish I had some left over for earrings!

    ReplyDelete