February 7, 2010

Architecture and Extra Links

Oh, I miss this beautiful stairway from the cruise ship!  The architecture of it was so beautiful and I loved climbing the marble steps down to my room floor late at night, when I was a little tipsy from a nice strong pineapple mojito.  What great memories I have of that trip! I am sure I am creating new wonderful memories right now on the train trip to Chicago (I'm writing this Friday night, hehe). I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I shall leave you with this week's Extra Links:

About.com Jewelry Making
Catch up on the latest jewelry web news from contests to free tutorials with this handy list of links.

Art Bead Scene
Searching for a way to achieve an etched metal look? ABS has a free tutorial for you!

Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts
Are you a follower? Barbe has a giveway for her blog readers.

Beading Arts
A beautiful glass bead becomes the focal point of a Valentine's Day necklace!

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi did "knot" stress out making this new necklace!

Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork Diva
With the help of Vintaj brass, Cindy whips up a set of tethered butterfly earrings with her bronze floral charms.

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie reveals the delicious ingredients she received for the Bead Soup Party.

Snap Out of It Jean! There's Beading to be Done!
Kim Miles! Who makes prettier Valentine's day, or "just for yourself" gifts than Kim? Wait til you see what she has up her sleeve...the Ace of Hearts, so to speak!

Strands of Beads
Melissa is giving away a $25.00 gift certificate from Artbeads.com this week! 



Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be purchased at her Etsy shop and her jewelry and gifts can be purchased in her Etsy Galleria.

If you would like to leave a comment on this post, please go to the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: