December 17, 2009

Tis the Season!


I have had a great holiday sales season, thanks to all of you! I feel like I worked really hard and I am looking forward to taking a break for a little while to enjoy the holidays. I am planning to close the Etsy shops tonight until just after Christmas. I'll have some new things to show after the first of the year, and plan to have a big sale in the New Year before I close up again for a week or so for the Bead Cruise!

Before I settle into my bed for a short winter's nap, I wanted to show you one of the pieces I made for a great new book that is making its way to bookstores. I recently received my copy of Four Seasons of Beading by Barb Switzer and it looks like a really great book, full of great projects to reflect the seasons. The earrings above are in the book, in addition to a few more pieces using my beads!

Happy Holidays, everyone! It's time for my vacation to start...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great book!! I guess I need to add another one to my wish list!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, those snowflake earrings are GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete