November 24, 2009

Project Ideas at Art Bead Scene


I wrote a post for the Art Bead Scene today with some ideas for using my dragonfly pendants. I also used the great wooden components that I got from Rings and Things a little while ago. I have this necklace listed as a kit on the Earthenwood Etsy shop.

Whee! I had a whirlwind weekend making ornaments! I counted 225 of them! I am pleased with that number, I think it will be enough to make a nice display at the pottery show. I am looking forward to how these are going to turn out... I don't really know, honestly, as I am still glaze testing. I am also getting ready for the holiday weekend. I have a few sales and specials going on in the Etsy shop (I will blog about it and send out a newsletter soon). Back to work (and maybe even a little sleep tonight!)
\\

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Not much time left for me to make something for ABS! I have this really cool dragonfly bead from....Melanie at Earthenwoods Studios that would be PERFECT! I hope, oh how I hope that the weekend doesn't become as big a blur of packing boxes as I think it will be! I might make it right at the last possible second, which is early for me! (Usually I am about a week behind). But even if it doesn't get posted to ABS, IT WILL GET MADE!!! (darnit all...*wink*). Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it Erin! Hope the weekend goes well for you, and have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete