November 27, 2009

More Studio Sale Pendant Mixes!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, however you celebrate! I had a wonderful time! I had the awesome challenge of going to two family dinners with all the fixings. I was a little afraid I would overeat and feel sick, but I did a good job of having just a taste of everything and not eating until I was super stuffed. I have another party to go to tonight, so we shall see if I continue this trend, *laugh*

I am very pleased with how my sale has been going! I had a steady stream of shoppers all of yesterday and last night. I sold more than half of my new pendant mixes, so I gathered some more together and am listing them now before I head out to the party. Don't forget... each completed sale in my Etsy shop comes with a free gift this weekend, and with free shipping!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend! gobble gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment