August 24, 2009

Fusion News and Extra Links

I have returned from ConStruct and had a wonderful time! I am so exhausted from so much relaxing and stuff though! *grin* So I am easing back into my work week tonight, with a big list of orders and deadlines, and I wanted to blog really quick about two things:

First an exciting announcement! Fusion Beads has started carrying Earthenwood beads and pendants! All the production I have been doing over the last few months has been to stock them up with my work. Fusion is one of my very favorite resources for all of my beading supplies and I am very proud to be working with them. It is quite a thrill to see my beads up on their website. Many of the designs that they are carrying are only available with them, so if you are looking for some of my beads, go check out what they have.

Secondly, I have a round of Extra links to share with you, so click and enjoy!

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Come join the fun in Philadelphia this weekend at Beadfest! Stop by the Green Girl Studios booth to say hello to Andrew and check out all the great new things available!!!

Strands of Beads
Melissa reveals her Use the Muse II Entry, "Briar Rose"

Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio
Take a peek into Lorelei's studio and see some cool bead storage solutions!

Katie's Beading Blog
Katie's project is a free, featured download on Beading Daily. Yay!

Jewelry & Beading
Cyndi wants to know, what's the best thing you've made so far this summer?

Jean Campbell
Jean's whipped up a free vintage button brooch project for you to try.

Cindy Gimbrone aka The Lampwork Diva
What do bronze and rawhide have in common? Cindy explains how she uses both in her studio.

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi has a short demo on how she came up with a contest entry.

Art Bead Scene
Art Bead Scene gets green findings at the local re-use store.

About.com Jewelry Making
Check out my beautifully organized list of mixed-media book reviews and find the perfect book to help you mix up your jewelry making.

A Bead A Day
Creating a "tiara" for your wrist is easy using Jill MacKay beading components and bicone crystals.

3 comments:

  1. I saw that in the email from Fusion Beads and I had to smile a big grin for you when I saw all of the awesomeness! Congratulations! You deserve it. Your beads will be well represented at Fusion (I love them too!) Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAH! I got that email too and was like "HEY! I KNOW THOSE BEADS!" Very cool! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going over to the store sometime soon. I'll look for them!

    Joann

    ReplyDelete