June 11, 2009

Treasures from Bead & Button!

I didn't get much opportunity to get out on the show floor and go shopping at the Bead & Button show, but I did manage to find a few of my favorite bead makers and I came home with a tiny stash of treasures. Above, a set of polymer clay beads by Heather of Humblebeads and a variety of handcrafted silver, bronze, and shibiuchi pendants by my friends at Zoa Art.
ooh look! more goodies! Above, a silver sugar skull charm (on ribbon) by Anne Choi. I bought two of these little guys, and gave one to some one special. *squish*. The rest of the loot is pewter and shibiuchi charms and a clasp from Green Girl Studios. Aren't they all delightful? I am looking forward to playing with them!


4 comments:

  1. Lookin' good lady! Loved you seeing you, briefly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great finds! It always amazes me that some of the things people find I never even came across. Such a big and busy show! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete