May 23, 2009

Toolbox Treasures Three!


I have been working SO hard lately. I decided I need to just hunker down and make as many beads as possible in the next few days. I have given myself until Memorial Day to do all my wet clay work, and have a schedule of what I want to get done by then. I made a huge pile of the new large Toolbox Treasures yesterday and this morning, and now I am making the small links like the ones shown above. I have about an hour left to work before going out to have a fun break (Road Rally!) tonight, but I wanted to post and let you all know that I am still here, just working and working! The Bead & Button Show countdown will start soon... and I am feeling like I am in a really good place at this point. Next week, glazing and firing and display and everything else. eep!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! I will seeking you out on Thursday at B&B....I love your keys any your gears. Got to get me some! Enjoy the day! Have a great weekend! Hope to meet you soon! Erin

    ReplyDelete