May 9, 2009

Simplified


Today I had a burst of energy focused on cleaning up the studio. This is a rare thing, so I took advantage as much as I could. It was a beautiful day, and I opened the windows and got some brisk breeze, and set to work! I also walked the dog after the rain, and sat on the front porch for several hours sanding beads in the sunshine. Then I spent the evening chatting online with some of my favorite people, watching a movie, and making brand new charms! I am looking forward to showing them soon. Above, a new heart pendant I made yesterday...this one very simple and clean. It was the first one I made, and they got more and more complicated as I progressed, but there is something to be said for the simplicity of this one.

1 comment:

  1. I began following your blog after you posted the heart pendant with the bird (Arteria Arcanum Pendant.) I loved the pendant you posted yesterday and here you have another one - they are all lovely. Every time I go to the local bead store and see the Vintaj pieces I think of your work and what I could make. Thanks for the inspiration.

    KJ

    ReplyDelete