May 20, 2009

New Toolbox Treasures

Ack! Another day full of work! And how did it get to be 10 pm already? I had a productive day, shipped out all the Bound Hearts and made a lot of beads this morning. I got the first batch of Toolbox Treasures out of the kiln too! Three of the six big ones are shown above. I love these, and am itching to make more! I am really pleased with this new direction. I have taken individual pictures, but don't know if I will have time to edit and list them on Etsy. I did want to at least show them on the blog to give a sneak peek of what's new with me. That's all the time and energy I can muster tonight... off to more claywork now!

12 comments:

  1. MELANIE!!!! OMG - these are AWESOME!!! Will you have any with you at B&B - I'm so getting one on Thursday if you have them!

    I love the multi color palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha,
    Thanks so much! Yes, the plan is to make a bunch for B&B and show them off as all new work! *gulp* Its always scary to do that... what if people don't like them! Its so hard to tell sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Miss Melanie!!! Simply fabulous!

    Sparkles!

    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how colorful they are! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! You've been one busy bee! I can't wait to see you in Milwaukee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them and the colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool! Love the green and red!

    ReplyDelete