May 8, 2009

Bound Heart


I am really pleased with this new pendant which I finished this morning. I have been playing with my new Vintaj brass order and my porcelain heart pendants. This one, Bound Heart, was a bit of a feat in engineering, but it worked out really well and I might possibly be able to reproduce it. Heh, good thing too, because I think someone might have already claimed it, before even seeing it. I suppose that should teach me to edit my new work photos while sitting next to one of my best friends (and biggest fans). hehe. I think this one had a really great, romantic feel, but with a little edge to it.

8 comments:

  1. I like that one too! You make Vintaj magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is stunning - I just love it.

    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can reproduce it, because I might have to buy one for my MIL :) She already snatched up the earrings I made with your little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - very interesting and layered textures, with just the right spark of color. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an exceptionally nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to have this pendant! GORGEOUS!

    I love the new directions, they're all so vivacious and exciting.

    Cheers,
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous pendant! Your filigree wrappings are just fab.

    ReplyDelete