April 7, 2009

Centering

I don't have too much to say today. I have returned home from my blissful few days away and am working diligently to get centered and back into the swing of things here at home. I am doing a lot of cleaning up, errands, and working on orders. I am trying to do at least one thing a day that I have been dreading. I seem to have piles of paperwork and unpleasant tasks that threaten to overwhelm me, but I am trying to accomplish one a day, and feel happy with that. In fact, I feel so good, that I usually end up doing another of the tasks! Yesterday was my annual doctors appointment, and mailing off all my tax checks. Today was groceries and phone calls, and starting to file some of this quarter's paperwork that has piled up. whee!


In the meantime, in the background, my wheels are spinning and my mind is churning. I have some seed ideas for new carvings sprouting up and starting to bloom! I don't want to talk about it too much, but these thoughts are starting to get stronger and stronger. What usually happens, is that after being in this hyper inspired state for a while, I just drop everything else and *need* to work on it. That's probably how I get so backlogged with the boring stuff all the time, huh? hehe. Ah, the creative life...

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, sounds like the way I work. I get a new idea/design into my head and drop everything to work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the renaissance feel of this one, excellent, art as usual, peace for all

    ReplyDelete