March 5, 2009

Pebbles of Thought


I don't have much to say today. It's a production and busy work kind of day. Photography, photo editing, etsy listing, emails, glazing, beadmaking for orders, kiln firing. Just regular Earthenwood stuff. I am a bit sleepy and staying in to try to rest and fight off this cough that is lingering still. I am so done with winter, bleh. Despite the winter blahs and the mostly boring routine of work, I am feeling rather happy and hopeful lately. The silence of the house and studio is broken by the sound of me singing along loudly (and out of tune) to my Pandora and Itunes while I work, a sure sign that my throat is starting to feel better. I look forward to another day of work in the studio before the weekend, where I will spend time again with friends, recharging and having fun so I can settle into another workweek here in the studio.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some time to get outside today too! We sure deserve this warmer weather after enduring all of the cold and generally blah weather : )

    ReplyDelete