March 4, 2009

Earrings, Two... butterfly boogaloo

I am really enjoying the earring and jewelry making process. It is giving me an opportunity to play with all my little beadies and have fun with color and texture. It's a good change of pace. Also, I have been able to work outside of my studio, by packing up many of my beads and storing them in a traveling case. This change of scenery has helped with the creative process as well. There is something very calming to me about playing with beads, sorting them and trying different combinations. Little bits of colored glass and wire dancing around... it makes me very happy.


These earrings are available in the Earthenwood Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm biased, because I have an obsession with butterflies, but these are just stunning! I love the colors especially - they feel rich and dramatic, but still just right for the winter into spring weather. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earrings are beauties! Keep up the good work ! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete