February 23, 2009

Holding On for Gear Life


Quick post today, I had a very full day of getting stuff done! My state sales tax, which I have been dreading doing, and ALL of my shipping went out today. I feel very accomplished! I even took some photos and answered some emails, and listed a few things in the Etsy shop, including the new Triple Gear pendant shown above. I was really pleased with the simple filigree pendant wrap that I made for the disc, using a Vintaj filigree bead. The process for this is not too unlike the process I used on the Luck of the Leprechaun project from last year. It is really secure and doesn't interfere with the carving, which is why I like it. In my next post, I will show you something I made with a pendant like this, a necklace made with the wire wrapped choker cable technique from the project I blogged about last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment