February 12, 2009

Heart Flutter

Another quick post today, as I have been very busy with writing and working and all sorts of difficult real life tasks. I have a big blogging project that I worked on for tomorrow that will publish part here and part over at Art Bead Scene. I am easing back into writing the occasional post over there, it is such a great blog and I am pleased in how it has developed since we started it long ago. Sometimes it seems like I do more writing than making stuff sometimes, but one inspires the other, so I suppose it is all good. Today, a picture of an extra Heart Flutter pendant that I had in stock. I feel like my heart is like this lately, fluttering around, riding the highs and the lows of the atmosphere around me.


This heart pendant in the Earthenwood Etsy shop and is ready to ship

No comments:

Post a Comment