January 23, 2009

Time's Up!


Quick picture of the clock hand necklace I made yesterday and an even quicker post. I wanted something very theatrical, and I think this qualifies indeed. Gotta be careful with it! All those pointy hands! whee! If I don't see you at ConFusion, I will bring back stories and more pictures next week! If you do come to Fusion, I hope you will say hello, and come to the "Yeah, That's Steampunk" panel on Saturday that I am doing with a few other fine artisans. Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Great necklace! I've loved everything that you've posted this week, and I wish I could go to the con to see it in person. Looking forward to pictures and stories next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - completely up my alley! Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to be one of the most off the hook ladies I have seen in along time !!I read your blog all the time I have followed your work for over a year and I love Steam Punk ! You have helped me with my projects and you inspire me, I think you're the "BOMB" ! Keep up the great work ! A friend in California, Debra

    ReplyDelete