January 22, 2009

Tick Tock

Anybody have a little extra time on their hands that they can lend me? Its crunch day, where I have to do some work and shipping and finish up all my projects for the Convention tomorrow. I got a shipment that I have been eagerly waiting for this morning from a company called KlockIt. It's a huge pile of beautiful ornate clock hands! I am going to have a lot of fun with them. The shapes are very pretty, they are lightweight, and they can be bent easily, which could make for some interesting crafting. I am envisioning a necklace with a bunch of black clock hands, around my neck and dripping down like tiny daggers. I can't wait to play with them!

I have many cool projects to show, but no time to photograph and blog. I will keep showing more things next week, after the Con. In other *hand* news, I did finish the Alchemist Glove and I am very pleased with it. I even did a simpler second one, more like a slave chain (ring connected to bracelet) with the extra parts. I am excited to show it to you soon. Until then, Tick Tock, time races on, and I must get back to work and play!


3 comments:

  1. (Oops, I tried leaving this at your LiveJournal page but failed.) :)

    Great visuals, Melanie! Do these count as pix of your current work space for Rings & Things' blog contest? ;)

    --Dave
    at Rings & Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave,
    This is my primary professional blog, so its best to leave comments here anyway. I simply cross post to my LJ for wider viewing, but everything important links here.

    I will go enter your contest! If you haven't already done so, you might let the bloggers at Art Bead Scene know about the contest too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie, sounds great. Thanks for the suggestion :)

    --Dave

    ReplyDelete