January 14, 2009

Raw Materials

I did not get to work on any fun, steamy projects yesterday. It was a day filled with paperwork and photo editing and self promotion. *shrug* I have to do that stuff so I have time to play. I had a productive day and was able to unwind (heh) by playing with a spool of wire and my Coiling Gizmo, spending about an hour winding up some antiqued brass spring coils for unknown future projects! I am waffling a little between solutions for my alchemist robot glove, but haven't really been able to devote a lot of time to think about it. I have a lot of little fun projects floating around, in various stages of completion. Which is fun but frustrating, because I do have to work on actual work. *laugh* I also just ordered a bundle of fun ornate clock hands, so I am excited about working with those soon too! Whee!


1 comment:

  1. It's it soothing to wind-wind-wind that wire with the coiling gizmo? I love that thing. And it's so aptly named, too. A gizmo. That coils. 'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete