December 16, 2008

Snow Friends


wow, we got a bit buried in a bit of snow last night. Its all white and pretty outside. Makes me want to stay snuggled up here in my bed, but I need to head out to do some shoveling. Zoey the dog loves the snow, so I am about ready to bring her outside and throw a few snowballs her way.


But first I wanted to show a last minute holiday bead set that I listed on Etsy last night, in celebration of a free online project that I designed for Beading Daily The set is a limited edition snow friend bead and a charm, in black and white. I will have a few sets available for sale in the Etsy shop.


See these beads used in free projects on Art Bead Scene and on Beading Daily!

4 comments:

  1. Cutie pies! Love the snowflake !

    I still love the steampunk the best, but this are adorable !

    You are so very cool !!

    Happy Beading, Enjoy your vacation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get more snow last night??? We ended up with about seven inches.

    I love this set - my favorite project is the one in Art Bead Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable..how could anyone resist?

    ReplyDelete