November 26, 2008

Free Project: Steam Stone Charm Necklace

I wrote up instructions for this quick project using my Steam Stone vertical link components. It is posted over at Art Bead Scene. Check it out! Today, my plan is to make some of these to sell as finished jewelry (*gasp!* I know! How rare!) I have a big show coming up next week (the Potters Market) where I sell jewelry every year, and I am woefully low on stock this time around. I am caught up on my orders, so this holiday weekend will be spent in my usual tradition of assembling and labelling jewelry while surrounded by delicious food, and friends and family. At some point this weekend, I also hope to send out a sale newsletter, the big one of the year, for the last chance to get Earthenwood goodies made in time for the holidays. If you are not on the mailing list, you can sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your beads and the colors!! I have been saving some money to buy some of your piece's so I can make a necklace for myself! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete