September 16, 2008

Steamy Spotlight on AdAdornments


Continuing my spotlight on suppliers who carry items for jewelry making and crafts that have a great Steampunky style, I would like to introduce you to Kathy Domokos of Ad Adornments. I am really impressed with the variety of great chain that Kathy has available, in lots of unusual designs and colors. I love the bronze and coppery chains, but also the dark black chains as well. Plus a bunch of really fun stuff that I haven't seen anywhere else. Kathy really has a great eye for finding cool metal stuff and providing it for designers and beaders. I have spent the last two days working intensely with chain, so I am finding myself inspired by chain lately. Above are some of the chains I was sent for my steampunk article in Beadwork. It was really hard to send it along to the magazine and not play with it immediately. Check out Ad Adornments to see the variety of metal goodies Kathy has to offer!

3 comments:

  1. I love AD Adornments too! I have a hard time picking stuff out on that website because I want EVERYTHING!
    The chain is really high quality and there are so many different shapes and sizes- like I said, it's hard to choose.
    sorry it's early, and I'm repeating myself! lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - I love AD Adornments. So I take it that mail order worked out okay with her? I only see her at shows, so I was wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorelei, I agree!

    Melissa, Yes they were great to order from! I recommend!

    ReplyDelete