September 7, 2008

Etsy and Extras

Just a quick drop in to blogland to let you know that I listed some more Steam Stone bead sets in the Earthenwood Etsy shop. Only a little bundle left to photograph now, and then I will be listing some new jewelry pieces! I am pleased with the photography on the jewelry, actually, it seems liek I am getting the hang of the camera set up a little bit more. I have a busy week ahead, there has been a lot of emails and inquiries and orders from the articles, so I am just chugging along trying to keep up.

Ooh! And I haven't done the Extra Extra links in a long time! So here ya go:
About.com Jewelry Making Have you been to the Jewelry Making Forum lately? If not, no problem - here is the low-down about some recent jewelry discussions going on over there.

Art Bead Scene Art Bead Scene is Sunny Side Up!

Bead&Button Magazine Several projects percolating in Tea's beading brain lead to a new creation

Jewelry & Beading Cyndi's wrapping up an armful of fun with this colorful bracelet!

Katie's Beading Blog This week, free instructions for Katie's Smoky Topaz necklace!

Suspended Leather Pendants Carmi finds an easy way to suspend leather in wire.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links. These are useful info. cheers

    ReplyDelete