July 9, 2008

mmm. summer. melty.

I am predicting that it will be a hot summer day today. My mind is all melty already from the sun starting its rise. It is a happy melty, a swirl of bright fruity colors and flowers. mmm fruity colors. hee hee! It is early but I am already drunk with the joys of summer, in the form of a giant bowl of bright cubes of cantaloupe and honeydew, which I had set down here by my side at the keyboard, which seems to have just disappeared in its entirety. hmm. wonder how that happened. yum.

Above, Citrus Bouquet Earrings, which I designed for the summer issue of Simply Beads Magazine. They are very colorful and fruity and flowery too, aren't they? They look like summer to me.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the summery feeling, so clever with the dangles and the little leaf beads, what a neat design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors...they remind me of those sugary citrus treats...you know - lemon, orange, lime slices...yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. llyynn,
    thanks so much! whee! summery!

    Katarina's Mama,
    ooh, i love those, I know exactly the ones you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete