June 18, 2008

More Show Pictures, courtesy of Vintaj

I am running late today, and I need to get my hands into some clay this afternoon before I go out visiting with friends tonight, so this will be a quick post (and totally stolen...i just nabbed these pictures from the Vintaj Blog)! Check it out, some great pictures of me and my booth that the girls at Vintaj posted over on their blog! I knew there would be more pictures floating around! Thanks ladies, your creative energy made for an exciting and inspiring show, and I was so pleased to be able to spend time in your booth doing the demos and talking with you...


6 comments:

  1. That's a really nice shot of the tins of steam stones! And of course, the combo of goggles and pigtails is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks! And yes, they took some really good shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to get my hands into those tins of beads and rummage! Looks like so much fun. So where's the photo with the boots, the gloves and the goggles, the whole outfit? Bet it was stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothin' better than a big o'l pile of delish beads! They look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great photo of you, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate them!

    LLYYNN, unfortuately, no full pic, it was just too busy! I hope to recreate the looks though this summer and get some real pics. That will be fun!

    ReplyDelete