June 3, 2008

Machinery in Motion

All the wheels are in motion, the gears are spinning, and the time has almost come. Tomorrow we leave for Milwaukee and the Bead & Button show. I am exhausted and overworked, but there is a glimmer of excitement in me. I hope I will meet many of you at the show, please stop by and say hello. Booth 1227. I will return to the blog next week, hopefully with some photos and stories from the show. Until then, keep your gears well oiled and the creativity machines spinning...

7 comments:

  1. Sweet necklace! I hope you have a great time at Bead and Button! Sell ton o' beads :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great show! Wish I could see it in person but look forward to what you bring back to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you many sales and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! Great necklace by the way! How did you do those metal curvy things around the stones??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaea,
    oh i wish you could come too!

    Jeraluna,
    thanks so much!

    Lorelei,
    I used a wire gizmo! they are wire coils I made and assembled. Cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOhh...good luck with your show. My partner and I just finished our first big show and we were so exhausted!


    Anyway I've just started a blog about beading and jewellery design (you can read about our show there) and I am looking for other bloggers to reciprocate links from our blog rolls. I'll also be doing reviews on bead artists in the near future.
    My site is at:

    http://vitrospective.com/blog

    If your're interested please let me know.
    Cheers
    jess

    ReplyDelete