May 11, 2008

Extra Extra, mom's day

I am making huge strides in my workload these past few days! And in perfect time too, because I feel like I can take the day off to spend with my parents today for Mother's Day. So just a quick post today, I am going to finish up a little claywork before i leave so I can fire a bisque kiln tonight, and the rest of the day will be spent with family. Happy Mothers Day to all of you moms. Maybe I will get a doggie momma's day gift from Zoey. All I want is for her to not roll her head in poop as soon as we get to my parent's house (she always seems to find some cat? bunny? duck? who knows what kind of poo, in the first 10 minutes) That would be a swell gift. Have a great day, all...I leave you with the Extra Extra links of the week:

About.com Jewelry Making Have you noticed the jewelry supply trend at your local craft store? What does this mean for jewelry designers?

Art Jewelry magazine Hazel, editor of Art Jewelry, "elects" to discuss the candidate's jewelry

Jewelry & Beading A focal piece can be a brilliant way to inspire new designs!

Katie's Beading Blog Looking for beachy jewelry ideas? Take a peek at Katie's June Triple Take project for Simly Beads.

Naughty Secretary Club Looking for a new how-to jewelry book that uses vintage gnome cupcake toppers, children’s eye glasses, doll house furniture and the occasional bead? Good thing The Naughty Secretary Club: The Working Girls Guide to Handmade Jewelry is available for pre-order on Amazon!

Savvy Crafter It's been a charming week over at Candie's blog---charming bracelets that is!

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean goes on a bit about tree cutting, and then gets to the point: some cool earrings she made!

No comments:

Post a Comment