March 18, 2008

Prints on the website!

Very busy today, lots of stuff going on. Some top secret stuff that I can't share mixed with some boring stuff again like paperwork and taxes. Nothing much to report.

But I don't think I mentioned that last week sometime, we *finally* added Chuck's prints to the Earthenwood catalog! We have wanted to do this for a long time. He has his Magic the Gathering card illustrations available as prints, plus some other game and project illos. Right now, the Red Panda print (you can see it in the bottom right corner) is popular. The Red Panda is a podcast he loves, and it was great for him to be able to do a piece for them. It is like an old timey radio show, from Decoder Ring Theatre, and its about a Canadian superhero, sorta pulp adventure style. Cool!

That's all for today, friends, see you tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. we LOVE his prints!! I already emailed this to my son!

    ReplyDelete