March 10, 2008

bead show crash

so, so tired still, my feet ache and I am indeed whiny and grumpy. I did have a good show, I am just dealing with the post-show crash, so I think it will be best for all if I just post a few pics and go take a nap.

The center of the table, with my new Steam Stones and Vintaj wrapped pendants, which I called Alchemical Adornments. Oh how I love alliteration!

Have a good day, all. More pics tomorrow. Stop on over to Art Bead Scene to see my prize celebrating the ABS birthday! You can win $50 of my beads if you submit an entry to the challenge in the next 5 days!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Such creativity in one place...looks wonderful! The steam stones and the Vintaj look beautiful...woo-hoo...I know the feet are tired...but look at all you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there in person to see your new work. Maybe in the falls. Go get some rest, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katarinasmama,
    Thanks so much, it was fun, I just get so wiped out after a show. Thanks for the compliments

    Jennifer,
    Aw, we missed you. I hope you do come in the fall!

    ReplyDelete