January 27, 2008

Wreaking Havoc and Hearts


Ok, one more bit of blogging about Chuck to round out the week. The book Wreaking Havoc, a *how-to* book on illustrating fantasy warriors and weapons which he co-authored with fellow illustrators Jim Pavelec, Chris Seaman, and sadly, the late Thomas Manning, is available for pre-order on Amazon! It is due out on bookshelves this summer, and I can't tell you how excited I am about it! I can't wait to see it, we have only seen a few pages but those looked great! Congrats, guys!

Don't you think Chuck should be doing his own blogging? I nag him about it all the time, I think he would be great at it! He has a blog, but doesn't post very often. Go check it out, and see the post he made about politics and art, and leave him a comment... Next week will be all about *ME* again, I swear. I have lots of things going on next week, including a bunch of new valentines hearts and darkly romantic beads that I will be posting in my Etsy shop (including the two sets shown here...I tried to choose my darkest, most Havoc Wreaking beads to go along with the book news, lol! grr...aren't they bad ass?) This week will see the return of Ornament Thursday, in which I will have two free projects, one here and one on Art Bead Scene as well as news of new press and lots of other stuff. So check back, it will be a full week!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! His illustrations are amazing! Great work! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck rocks! and so do these hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaea,
    Yes they are amazing, aren't they! The book cover was done by Jim, who was sort of the the mastermind behind the book idea, but each of them got to do a good amount of thier own pieces. I can't wait to see it!

    Jean,
    Thanks so much. Hey, you rock too!

    ReplyDelete