January 16, 2008

"There is a fire in me, Fire that burns"

Well, honestly I am pretty cold today. Physically, I am cold, my feet...brr! And I just feel a little numb and out of energy. I need a fire lit under me. I am working though. I took some pics for Etsy and listed a few items, and I will go and look at my shipping situation, but I don't think I have much today. We need to do something with the dog, she is bored and needs a walk. Also I have my first exercise class tonight. Its at 7pm, which is when I am usually winding down, so I am not sure how I will manage, but I will try. Above, a multicolored Fire Goddess pendant. I am continuing to experiment with the multi colored goddesses, and I think the Fire one is the hardest. Is it not red and firey enough, what do you think?

I think I will spend the rest of the day glazing and listening to music.
Ok the song today is Franz Ferdinand with "This Fire". I have not heard this song before or seen the video. Its from 2004. I have liked the songs I have heard from them. I like their videos, they are kind of Dada looking to me. Wow, this one the singer looks very Gary Newman-esque!


Link to video on You Tube

6 comments:

  1. I think the painted fire goddess looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fire goddess...love the colors...the warm with the green...now I wish I wish I was a fire sign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flames are very flamey and hot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete