January 6, 2008

Sunday Hiatus

I have decided to make it a personal goal to start taking Sundays mostly off. So I am planning to do minimal work and spend some time resting and working on personal projects. We will see if I stick to it...I hope so! I need a break sometimes and don't take enough time off. So today is the first day of my Sundays off, and I leave you with just a little eye candy. This is a new pendant using Vintage brass, and one of my small face stones. The tiny stones were tricky to set, I think I need to experiment more, but I love the way this one turned out. It is listed in my Etsy Shop. Have a great day, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! I am just finishing up a series with bubbles! What kind of crazy wave length are we on sister?! How funny! I love the lilly pad and matching bead. The colors are so pondish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Why doens't that surprise me? Isn't this what ALWAYS happens? We are always coming up with the same things at the same time! It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna start stealin' these outright pretty soon.. :))
    They keep on getting cooler and cooler..
    More Vintaj.. :))

    yer charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Charlie, thanks! We are always wanting to steal each other's artworks! silly us...

    ReplyDelete