January 29, 2008

"Like a pizza in the rain, no one wants to take you home...

But I love you just the same..."

HaHa, isn't that a great line? Sometimes David Byrne's nonsense is just so right. A pizza in the rain..that's about how I feel right now. It is terribly gloomy out, and everything is melting (well that part is good I guess, it means its warm) I just feel sort of BLAH. I don't think I have relapsed into my illness, but I think I am just tired from it. I do feel better, maybe just one more day of rest...
So these are pictures I took this morning. Actually most of my pics came out pretty well, these are not the greatest. I am playing with photographing on different backgrounds and some work better than others. Anyway, I listed these in the Etsy shop. The charm is a guy I called Loco Lovey...I wanted him to look a little crazy with a really big smile and hearts for eyes. I love him!
To go along with Loco Lovey, today's song is David Byrne's "Loco de Amor" (Crazy for Love). Not much to look at, videowise, but that's all there was, and I had to share because it was stuck in my head this morning, looking at mr. Loco...

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE David Byrne! I Love Loco Lovey! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too, love the Talking Heads. Sort of lost track of him after Rei Momo though, even though I loved what he was doing with world music...

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him too, love the Talking Heads. Sort of lost track of him after Rei Momo though, even though I loved what he was doing with world music...

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie

    Oh I love these bad ass new hearts you're making! Very cool.

    This is my least favorite time of year, but it does pass eventually. If incredibly, torturously slowly.

    xoxo
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Margot. Yes, I am nothing if not a bad ass. :P

    Yes it is a long, cold, slow winter...

    ReplyDelete