January 13, 2008

AEIOU, sometimes Y

Ok, today is supposed to be my day off, but I really need to write four articles to ship them tomorrow if it is humanly possible, so maybe I will end up taking a day next week off instead. Nevertheless, I can't make a big post today, because I need to write.


But I will share with you a deliciously *TERRIBLE* music video. This is prompted by Margot Potter's blog yesterday, where she showed a really bad Journey video, that made me laugh hard. But I do think there are worse ones though, and I will share with you what is probably my favorite. I remember it being in fairly heavy rotation in the 80's, I recall seeing it on MTV and thinking wha?!? It's even worse now about 20 years later. It's a band called Ebn-Ozn with "AEIOU, sometimes Y". Check out the lead singer's hair including the funky "tail!" Have a great Sunday, all!


Link to video on You Tube

3 comments:

  1. Melanie!

    HA! That is really, really bad! Is he actually wearing...JAZZ SHOES...as shoes?! Dig her kooky hair flip dealio! He is in serious need of a good conditioner.

    Thank you soooooooooooooo much for this! I needed a good laugh.

    Good luck with your projects!

    xoxo
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I am glad you liked it! Cheezy 80's videos always cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! I totally remember this song from the radio but I swear I've not seen this video and I was weaned on MTV. UGH! A RAT TAIL!!!! ICK~! Creepy kiss! double ick!

    ReplyDelete