December 6, 2007

Queen Ornament!

I am running late this morning, and I have shipping to do still, but I wanted to give a sneak peek of the first Queen ornament! It is fresh out of the hot kiln this morning. eek! I even beaded it while it was still warm! Check back later this afternoon for a step by step overview of what went into making this ornament. It is my contribution to Ornament Thursday. For now, I will leave you with a bunch of great links to other artists who are showing off their ornaments today:

Suzanne

Rebecca Peck

Michelle McGee

Melissa Lee

Margot Potter

Lynn Kvigne

Linda Augsburg

Kriss Kramer

Katie Hacker

Jenny Harada

Jennifer Heynen

Hali Chambers

Candie Cooper

Art Bead Scene

Alexa Westerfield from

6 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Thanks for sharing it. It's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new "Queen" beads! Great ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    Thanks so much! The tutorial is up now too. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got a beautiful ornament to look at AND a complete "how-to" guide!!! Fabulous! Thank you. It's terrific.

    ReplyDelete