December 19, 2007

Ornament Thursday Links

Well its the last Thursday before Christmas and *sniffle* that means it's the last Ornament Thursday! Wow, this was a lot of fun! A little birdie told me that some of these great artists are working together to come up with a great new idea to keep this round robin type of project celebration going all year around! I'll fill you in when I get more info!


I am putting the finishing touches on my project. In the meantime, check out all these great ornaments:

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what genius design you create! I love the pear tree ornament!

    Thanks for joining us, Melanie, you make everything so much more fun!

    xoxo
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margot and thanks for including me, it has been a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete