December 14, 2007

Beading Daily Interview!

I am Beading Daily

I have exciting news! I was interviewed on Interweave's Beading Daily today! I talked a little bit about making beads, going step by step through a Pixie bead. Below, one of the pictures I took for the article:

It goes along with the free online project I designed that is available from Beading Daily, which you can find here. And it is funny, because I just got the actual pieces back in the mail from Interweave today, which is cool, because it has been a few months since I have seen them last.

Please go check it out, and look for a special link to sign up for my holiday giveaway on my website! I am giving away 3 cool bead prizes, so go and good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace...as well as your step-by-step instructions...it would be so fun to take a course with you!!! In, uh, my non-existant kid-filled spare time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for reading it!

    It has been a while since I have taught classes. Now I do everything by writing and not in actual contact settings. There are benefits to both, of course. I wonder if I will teach again someday with real live students, lol!

    ReplyDelete