November 4, 2007

My care, my coat, leave on a high note...

There's nowhere to go but on...

above, black and white moon pendants for the Beads of Clay exchange, designed by my man


So we had a fun night last night. Stayed out late (for me...past midnight!) and had much lively conversation and indulged in much food and drink. It was a housewarming party for our friends Sarah and Mark, who have a lovely new place. We got to see our friends from Chicago, Joe and Renae, and Renae and I spent most of the time sharing a bottle of champagne and catching up. And if you know me, you know I rarely drink, so suffice to say I was a bit hung over this morning. Chuck too. blah. But we had a great time and it was fun to gather round the bonfire a bit and talk and laugh and drink and celebrate! Mark and Sarah's friends are a really fun, yet kinda rowdy bunch, for someone like me who tends to be more of a hermit. They had friends from all over show up, including the fabulous Trent from California, who writes the famous blog Pink is the New Blog. He is quite a celebrity!

Above, even more Charlie Moons, this time cabs, for an order that I shipped last week

Not much more to say today. We are dragging ourselves out for a walk with Zoey. Perhaps the fresh air will energize us. (edited, yep, we are back and I am ready to work!) Then it is glazing and kiln loading so I can do some shipping tomorrow. Tonight I am looking forward to watching SNL that we missed last night, mainly for any digital short that might have aired (love those), the fake news, and the musical guest...who is the singer of the song of today...Feist with "My Moon, My Man"

2 comments:

  1. Melanie,

    Those pendants are wonderful! I can't wait to see them in person.

    BTW, I "tagged" you on my blog. Of course, feel free to ignore it - I can tell how busy you are just by reading your blog.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef, Thanks! You will get one in the B&W exchange..you participated, right? Swaps are always fun!

    Thanks for the tag! That was sweet of you to think of me.

    ReplyDelete