November 10, 2007

I'm not old!

I'm 37. I'm not old.
Happy Birthday to Chuck! He can finally recite the Old Woman sketch from Monty Python's Holy Grail without me slapping him! Because he is 37 today. I will allow him one time to recite it, the whole thing, in its entirety. One time without slappage. That' s my gift to you, Charlie!

It is a funny piece, I will admit. I never really got into Python though myself. I think I have just tried to watch it too many times with die hard fans in the room yelling the words along to it and making fools of themselves, so I never really caught on to what is sooo funny. I know, I know, it must be my loss.

I am looking forward to doing some stringing this afternoon. I got an order of supplies from Rings & Things, to add to the piles of supplies I have ordered and received over the past few weeks that I haven't been able to play with. Tonight I will make beads, but today I will play. I find that I cannot make beads for too long each day. It is a nighttime activity, and I need to be relaxed. It can be hard on the back, with all the detailed work being hunched over, so I usually limit to 3-4 hours a night.


Ok, so above I have a picture of yet another fun new bead, Toofy. Isn't he cute? One night he popped into my head...a tooth shaped bead with a big goofy smile missing a tooth and with a couple of spiral cavities. I think it is how our mouths we are going to feel after this birthday weekend of indulging in candy and cake. Wahoo!

Below, Monty Python, Holy Grail peasant scene, for my Charlie...


5 comments:

  1. I could be you guys' MOTHER!!! Happy Birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be your older sister...:-)

    Happy B-Day chuck, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 37 I'm not OLD...!!

    Look.
    Strange women lyin' around in ponds, distributin' swords, or quaint votes for those of the same family name, or constant surveillance of citizenry, or self perpetuated war economy based on humanities revenge reflex is no basis for a system of government..

    Help Help we're bein' repressed !!!!!!

    Love you Dear :))))
    Yer bloody peasant,
    charlie

    ReplyDelete