November 30, 2007

Elemental Goddess Tiles


Another quick post today. I am off to work my market shift at noon for a few hours. Last night was good, I noticed a few of my things selling. This show is really hard to gauge how I am doing, because it is so big, and all my things are scattered. There is a tile section, ornament section, jewelry section. And there is back stock, so you never really get a good idea of what is where. Also, there are like 14 cashiers going all day long in shifts so it is rare to see your own work come through the checkout.

Here are some shots of the new tiles going through the studio. Above, the tiles freshly glazed and ready to be fired. Below, the finished tiles. This is the first time I have seen the whole set completed, since i started them this summer. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. I am pleased with them!

Ok, gotta run. Lots of work to do...

8 comments:

  1. OMG! These are AWESOME! Nice work! Will you be adding them to your site? Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have to get some good individual pictures of them still, but then I think I might put them in my Etsy shop. It is difficult to mix beads and tile on my website. It messes with the shipping and all that stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiles are beautiful. I hope you are having a good market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am. But *yawn* I am tired! good nite...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I just found these randomly. Where can I buy them?
    owl_shadow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    randomly found this looking at pictures. Where do you buy these?
    Owl_shadow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! The tiles are available in my Etsy Galleria: http://www.etsy.com/shop/earthenwoodceramics

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you still make these tiles to sell... They are beautiful.
    sara_powell5@msn.com

    ReplyDelete