July 15, 2007

Somewhere Else



Finally today we embark on our much needed vacation away from our normal lives. We are going away, out of the city, out of the state, out of the country even! It is a short drive, but it will seem like a lifetime away. We will be out of contact by phone and internet for 5 whole days! How glorious!

"Come, woo me, woo me; for now I am in a holiday humor, and like enough to consent"
~William Shakespeare


I will leave you with a little contest. Can you figure out *where* we are going? The first person to correctly name the place (or who comes closest) by reading my hints above and looking at the pictures wins a free bead! *No fair* if I know you and already told you! Remember I have set my comments on moderate so I will read and post them all when I return.

See you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that you're going to the Stratford Festival...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I guess my hints were not as cryptic as I thought they were! Yep, it was Statford, and we had a great time! Stef, I will be in contact with you so I can send you your prize bead for guessing right.

    ReplyDelete