June 26, 2007

Tick Tock

Time is moving quickly, it seems. I am trying to catch up. There are lots of things in the works right now. Today I finished some submissions for a magazine and photographed them. I also have this looming deadline to get some pictures done of new work for submission to a book. I made some new hearts for that.

There is one example shown here...a prototype. I think the next one needs the clock to have a black rim and wings. I will be posting my heart prototypes for sale on Etsy soon, hopefully later this afternoon. Its funny because Chuck and I went to our fitness class last night, in our sweats ready to get our hearts pumping. But it was just an orientation to the machines, so no workout for us. Now to actually go and use the fitness center...we must do it this week!

I have to finish up quickly here because I am meeting a new friend for lunch, to talk about an upcoming show we are working on together. More details tomorrow! Here is a video for one of my favorite Gwen songs, "what you waiting for?"...I like the tick tock part:




2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the hearts! The clock one is my favorite so far and I can't wait to see the "time flies" winged version. I love the symbolism of the bull's eye and the flames, too. So very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    Thanks! I am having so much fun with these hearts! It's fun for me to limit myself to a certain form or set of colors like this and see what I come up with! I have a whole sketchbook full of these!

    ReplyDelete