June 5, 2007

No Monkey Business!

As I am finishing up my things and shutting down for the rest of the week, I thought I would share one of the new designs I was playing with during the flurry of bead production. Two cute monkeys!

These will end up on the website but I am undecided between the two styles. Do you like the close eyes or the spread apart eyes? I was going to pick either the lime or red color but I love them both! I might have to make the red one a girl with a bow and maybe some cute eyelashes. The green can be more boyish.

I also leave you with some random puppets singing "If I Had a Million Dollars" By the Bare Naked Ladies that I found on You Tube. Haven't you always wanted a Monkey?
If you are coming the the show, make sure to stop by booth 1227 and say HI! I will post about the show when things settle down next week!

8 comments:

  1. I like the eyes further apart. I have a little monkey so I'll be looking to get one for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They are great fun. I like the eyes further apart too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the eyes closer together, it seems more whimsical and alive. I love the expression on the green monkey. I love monkeys though.

    FUN!

    Can't wait to see you in Milwaukee!

    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie

    I've given you The Thinking Blogger award. Go to my blog to find out what comes next...and don't worry about it until AFTER Bead and Button.

    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for eyes close together, too... or a change to the ear indents to make them look more un-eye like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone! I am excited to try out a few new little tweeks on the monkeys. Meanwhile, these two found new homes at Bead & Button.

    Margot, Thanks for the Thinking Blogger Award! I will give that some thought and work on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the expressoin on the green one. That is a tough choice though because they are both soooo CUTE! Calder likes the green one best too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah, I still haven't been able to catch up to make more of these little guys. They are so fun! Thanks to you and Calder for the input!

    ReplyDelete