June 14, 2007

My Bead & Button stash!

These are my favorite kinds of threads on other blogs, so I figured I would start my own. Here is my bead booty stash from the show. I actually don't know how I managed to get so many beads and spend so much money in the very little time I was able to get away from my booth. I think my new booth placement putting me in the middle of my favorite beadmakers probably had something to do with it...
First some great beads I got from my Beads of Clay friends as a thank you for the promo and website stuff I have done. It was so incredibly sweet to get these gifts...opening up my goodie bag choked me up a little...*sob*

A crackly porcelain heart and wicked flowery skull from Joan Miller




A fish pendant with matching accents from Clay River Designs and porcelain dragonfly beads from Splendid Loon Studio



Square pendant by Marsha Neal Studio, Button by Creative Impressions In Clay, Leaf by Embroidered Soul, and Raku discs by Bag Lady Beads




Brown tablet beads and a highly coveted magnetic clasp by Jangles
Ok, onto the purchases. I tried to get some different stuff, including spacers for use in projects. Really, I tried to keep future projects in mind and only got a couple of things that are MINE!


More fun stuff from Clay River Designs



Tiny spacers from Clay River Designs


Um, yeah, I went a little crazy at the Green Girl Booth. Check out the Shibiuchi heart toggle! Lots of hearts here...I think I will do something with my red Wicked Trinket hearts and these.

yep, I went crazy twice. Love the squirrel bead to use with my pinecone, acorn, and peanut charms and the branch and shell clasp for my shell charms. For those little teardrop bezels, I hope to make a carved porcelain cab that will fit inside them. That will be an exciting challenge.
Here is an incredible bird bead that I got from Kim at North Fire Designs and a flower I got from Ofilia Cinta, whose booth was just two down from mine
Ooh, my special treasure from Anne Choi! This one really spoke to me. It says "be not forgetful to entertain strangers" and it has feathers around it. It reminds me of my grandma and my mom, who love to feed and watch the birds.

A copper and sterling pendant and a toggle bar (it says Fly Away on it) by Coliebug Beads
And last but not least, shell and wood pendants and beads by Lillypilly Designs

Good stash, huh? I can't wait to start playing with all of these!

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    wow so many great stuf you're showing here!
    :)

    ReplyDelete